Grouting Services possess a wide range of specialist grouting plant that is able to operate at a range of pressures up to 1000psi, and, are proven with a variety of specialist cementitous grout mix designs, including sand:cement, cement:bentonite and plasticisers. Water reducing agents and plasticisers are regularly used within our day-to-day grouting operations to improve workability and reduce bleed.
A range of proven cementitous grouting techniques are available in-house including:
- Ground improvement and soil stabilisation grouting for enhancement of the mechanical properties of the soil and remediate problems associated with subsidence
- Under-slab grouting and re-levelling
- Bentonite/cement grouting to impregnate open soil
- Fissured rock grouting typically performed in downward phases
- Void filling to eliminate collapses, sink holes or depressions associated with deformation of the ground surface
- Tube-a-manchette grouting to improve uplift resistance of bridge substructures and foundations (the tube-a-manchette is first sealed in place followed by grouting via a double-packer located over discretely positioned valves within the tube-a-manchette)
- High-pressure (5MPa) post-grouting in weak soils to improve the bond capacity of ground anchors and soil nails
- Structural steel and foundation grouting
- Precast concrete grouting for panels, barriers, and columns and associated connections
With our collaborative approach to business, we are able to provide specialised technologies supported by worldwide knowledge and experience.